Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grief and uncertainity....

She used to work as personal secretary to the GM of my department in my previous company.They removed her from job saying that she was slow and cant understand things fast.(this similar thing happened even in my present company with a young person unlike the lady I'm talking about..).She shed her tears on my shoulders with dilemma for her next comming days.I cant forget those sorrowful eyes with so much of uncertainity in life.She was 50+ . After a couple of years(~5yrs) I saw her on road and said hi to her..she immediately recognised and then started narrating her story that she lost her husband and she suffered a lot to find a job .
Recently I met her again..to catch bus at 9am she starts from home at 8.15am to walk a distance of 1/2km.
The reason why I wrote this is...she still found a reason to live happily inspite of the hardships she is facing...while most of us are scared of future with respect to their jobs or personal life instead of living for the moment .... :)

No comments: