Thursday, September 10, 2009

bike vs scooter

I have been thinking of changing my bike with a new one...this time not a YAMAHA product but a HONDA product.But as expected , this society(including my own kith and kin) cant still accept a lady driving a motor bike like a man...why this difference in the peoples mind is still a question I've been asking myself.With so much of friction from my family members i am still driving my old bike with a hope that one day I will buy my dream bike.
I used to drive Chetak...it was supposed to be the heaviest among the scooters .I used to drive it since I was in 10th.The society and the mindset of people is still the same...even then they used to say why this girl wants to drive heavy vehicles like men..cant she go to school on her bicycle...It never changed and it will never change.
Surprisingly,the change has come in me...I started accepting the society the way it is...their concentration is always on me...what she would do next...it used to bother me but now I feel I am a celebrity as the public is interested in knowing about me....
Now I have permission to buy HONDA activa....but I am waiting for a day where my own people would say YES for a bike...WAITING :)

No comments: