Sunday, June 28, 2009

railways...

when i was in 9th std. we had to cross railway tracks to go to school.There used to be no gate when trains come and go...me,my big school bag and my bicycle.I narrowly missed twice death while crossing tracks.Sometimes when my friends accompanied me..we used to park our bikes and wait for the train to come...just before the train came, we used to put a 5np or 10np coin on the tracks and allow the train to go...it was great fun to see the coin in absolute flat metal sheet...
i feel i have some connection with railway tracks..hahah..the home where i'm staying now is near to the railway tracks and after 10.30pm...we can clearly hear the horn of trains...things follow like hutch puppy or shadows....My life reminds me of the silent movie"pushpak" hindi version acted by Kamal haasan... :)

No comments: